Pagefault during boot (after system was hibernated)

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:44:02 UTC 2014

I decided to shutdown -> Hibernate.
Later on, I powered up and booted the machine,
and it invariably panics with a pagefault.

There is nothing in the logs of any disk hard error issues,
or device misconduct.

Ordinary boot up (without having hibernated) presents no problems at all.

Only reboot after hibernation is the problem I am having.

PS: This is a recent problem after updating to
kernel-3.16.2-200.fc20.x86_64'

I thought I would install the x86 memory test bootable from the grub menu
to see if I am having memory issues.
I cannot find it in the fedora repositories.