Recovering files from ext2/3

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:45:37 UTC 2014

I have been searching for ext2/3 design docs to see where the on-disk
superblock is located relative to starting sector of the partition, and how
many bytes it occucpies.

I was also looking for the formula that is used to compute the location
of all of the backup superblocks.

Thnaks for any pointers to online docs.