WiFi Tx power question--more

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sat Sep 20 00:02:47 UTC 2014

On 09/19/2014 07:24 PM, Doug wrote:

/snip/

I'm replying to myself! One other thing has occurred to me: With _any_ external wi-fi
plug-in, you can remote the plug-in to a better location (which you find by trial)
simply by getting a male-to-female usb cable and connecting the adapter thru the cable.
A better location will probably be somewhere up above all the clutter around your work-station.
Try it up about head-height or higher, on a little bracket or shelf on the wall.

(Original message follows.)