Website won't run in youtube-dl or minitube.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 22 12:30:00 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-19 at 12:39 -0400, Mickey wrote:
> It will run in Firefiox.
> I want to run it in Minitube so I can Download it as a MP4 .
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MqUzPcwQqjI

While this doesn't work:
youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MqUzPcwQqjI

This does:
youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqUzPcwQqjI

Try simplifying YouTube addresses to do this sort of thing.  The
downloader has parse the page to find out what to do.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.16.2-201.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Sep 15 20:21:12 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.