Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 23 09:27:37 UTC 2014

Tim:
>> As someone who's worked with young kids learning to read and right

Ed Greshko:
> But not spell....   :-) :-)

Well caught, that'll teach me for doing two things at the same time.

Yet, amusingly enough, actually correct for one day.  I was sitting
between two students who were getting on each others nerves, one day,
and in the middle of helping them, I was also catching the odd hand fly
through the air as one tried to hit the other.

> If you can't laugh at yourself, others will gladly oblige.

Hmm, you didn't have to wait long for that signature to be applicable.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.16.2-201.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Sep 15 20:21:12 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.