Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:34:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Orange Paranoid
<anorangeparanoid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I need a regular font resembling how a human being writes in the real
> world. Beginners learning the English language need such a font.
>
> My requirement is in this video:
>
> http://youtu.be/BnA8dkN0ROU

You'll probably struggle to find something that meets all of your
requirements. Not least because your claim of "how a human being
writes in the real world" doesn't match reality. It's not how I write,
for example. But something like Silentia might come close to what
you're looking for:

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/typodermic/silentina/

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov