is it the future?

Tom Rivers tom at impact-crater.com
Wed Sep 24 14:09:59 UTC 2014

On 9/23/2014 18:37, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Dave Ihnat wrote:
>

>     Let's decide that before we argue any more on the merits--or lack
>     thereof--of systemd itself.  If it's not going to change Redhat's
>     decision, then all we can meaningfully discuss here are discovered
>     issues and any resolutions of same with the current implementation of
>     systemd.
>

>  Fedora has adopted systemd long ago and RHEL has followed that.  It
> is unlikely Red Hat is going to change that direction based on
> conspiracy theories and personal attacks.

I don't think anyone would expect Red Hat to change direction based on
"conspiracy theories and personal attacks".  What Dave positied, quite
eloquently I might add, is the notion that substantive discussion might
influence Red Hat with respect to systemd.  Can you speak to that
specific point, Rahul?

Tom