Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Orange Paranoid anorangeparanoid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 07:59:04 UTC 2014

Hi! :)

I am sure that kids have been taught in one way or another on how to
write the English letters from a to z. However, the reality I face is
that after learning for two, three or four years, the apparently weak
kids have difficulty spelling very simple words. Then, I start to look
for solutions. The correct computer font is one of the many solutions.
Thanks for everybody's help here. :)