Regular font for human beings to learn to write

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:32:25 UTC 2014

I'm not sure there is the right source for your computer. So let see
in your different posts is a complex, multifactorial problem and
therefore has no simple or trivial solution.

I agree that a careful font selection for preparing printed materials
you use in class can help. But there are also other educational tools
that you can use as has been done long before there were computers. I
think it's necessary to give variety to the teaching strategies and
perhaps pay attention to these weak children you mention, to
understand that writing is its difficulty compared to other children.

>From my point of view as a foreigner, I believe that the French and
English can be very difficult to learn to write even for natives
because phonics is markedly different from what people write. Perhaps
that sounds ambiguous for points which confuse those weak children and
make them doubt.

Anyway good luck, and we hope that your typographic solution will help
improve what you are looking for.

Regards