5tFTW: F21 Alpha, Shellshock, Schedule Docs Update, Flock 2015 Locations, and a Fedora User Committee idea (2014-09-26)

Heinz Diehl htd+ml at fritha.org
Sat Sep 27 09:53:06 UTC 2014

On 27.09.2014, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> It has been extensively explained earlier and summarized posted on a weekly
> basis here as well.  In case you missed it:
[....]

Thanks, I've already read them all. However, some of the information
given is not precise enough or could be misinterpreted. For ex., to me it
looks like that the GNOME desktop will be the only DE supported (and
installable).

>From what I've read, it goes very much in a way which I don't
like ("appifying Linux" and more). Since I've not yet done the upgrade to
F20 and since there's only one of my machines left which actually
runs Fedora, I guess that's it for me so far.