battery indicator

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Sep 27 17:28:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a new Dell Precision M3800 laptop and I am trying to figure out
why the battery indicator does not work (find anything). Any suggestions
as to how I can get this going? batti for instance is installed but
finds nothing. However, there is a battery in the laptop, and does hold
charge for a few hours at least.

I am running a fully updated Fedora 20 system.

Any help is of course very appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ranjan
--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use