ps -ef stack overflow fedora 20 fully updated

Ger van Dijck ger.vandijck at dommel.be
Tue Sep 30 12:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

When doing a ps -ef on a fully updated Fedora 20 OS I get the following
message:

/usr/bin/abrt-watch-log -F BUG : WARNING : at WARNING : CPU :INFO:
possoble recurcive locking detected kernel BUG at list_del corruption
list_add corruption do_IRQ :stack overflow : ear stack overflow (cur:
general protection fault enable to handle kernel double fault : RTNL :
assertion failed eek! page_mapcount(page) went nagative! madness at NETDEV
WATCHDOG ysctl table check failed : nobody cared IRQ handler type mismatch
Machine Chek Exeption : Machine check events logged devide error : bounds
: coprosessor overrun : invalid TSS : segment not present : invalid upcode
: aligment check : stack segment : fpu exeption : simd exeption : iret
exeption : /var/log/messages -- /usr/bin/abrt-dump-oops -xtD

You want more ??

Suddenly I cannot scan (HP4620) anymore  and the Dell Inspiron Laptop is
behaving unpredictabel

I have not been encountered with a slach overflow for years

I cannot imagine that nobody has not seen this error doing ps -ef

Any help or commend would be usefull

Greetings

Ger van Dijck.

--