what causes: kernel:[38405.042543] do_IRQ: 0.81 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Tue Sep 30 19:18:19 UTC 2014

Thanks! I will do that right now. This only happens to me on a wakeup
from hibernate and with one new laptop (Dell Precision M3800).

Best wishes,
Ranjan

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:47:15 +0200 Heinz Diehl <htd+ml at fritha.org>
wrote:

> On 30.09.2014, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>
> > kernel:do_IRQ: 0.81 No irq handler for vector (irq -1)
>
> Could be a bug in the irq migration code. You should report this to
> the Fedora kernel maintainers.
>
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use
appropriate addresses.