fed/centos question

Junk junk at therobinsonfamily.net
Tue Sep 30 23:31:12 UTC 2014

You can do that with cobbler coupled with with koan on centos 6. Koan pulls a cobbler profile over and sets up a grub menu entry to reinstall the system. I've done it with spacewalk and satellite servers where it's all built in. However I've never set them up stand alone. I never got it working correctly with fedora 18+ boxes though.
Foreman would probably do this too.