systemd-udevd[220]: unknown key '\nSYMLINK' in /etc/udev/rules.d/99-resume.rules:1

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:14:50 UTC 2015

some times I get this error at the boot... (I find it in journalctl) :

systemd-udevd[220]: unknown key '\nSYMLINK' in
/etc/udev/rules.d/99-resume.rules:1

 after this  other errors come :

   - systemd-egroups agent [355] failed to get D-Bus connection

          failed to get D-Bus connection : failed to connect
socket/run/systemd/private no such file..

   - failed to open private bus connectio: failed to connect socket
   /var/run/dbus/system-bus-socket no such file

 I found this link : http://www.planet-libre.org/index.php?post_id=10937

 There is wrote that this error can come because in the last versions
d’UDEV, that password (...)  is not supported anymore, and there is also
suggested to create an empty file ...

 Anywhere I am not really  so sure what is the mature of this problem and
how I can manage it.

 Could I have a bit more of explanation and a practical suggestion about
how to solve my real problem ?

 Thank you

regards