Firefox version 37.0.1 crashes on redhat.com

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Tue Apr 7 10:53:14 UTC 2015

Jim Lewis writes:

>  I hope this is not off topic for this group. I decided to let Firefox
> upgrade (?) itself to the latest version, 37.0.1. Nothing seemed wrong at
> first, but when I tried to go to redhat.com it crashed. I filled out the
> dialog thing, restarted Firefox, and went there again. Crashed again. Has
> anyone else seen this? I have Firefox version 35.0 on another machine and
> it does not crash on that website.

Sounds like you're not using Fedora's Firefox package. Fedora Firefox
packages do not update themselves, and the latest version is 37.0

Using Fedora's Firefox package, it loads www.redhat.com without any issues.
If you're using Mozilla's own Firefox packages, you should use Mozilla's
support forums to report any issues.