Firefox version 37.0.1 crashes on redhat.com

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 8 05:14:01 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-07 at 23:13 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Firefox has never asked me to update it on Fedora.

Likewise.

And one the major benefits *we* have over other OSs is that all updates
come from the same place, managed by the same system (yum, or dnf, now).
You don't have to individually manage keeping each program up to date,
or put up with each program interrupting you to update when you fire it
up because you want to *USE* it.  One "yum update" (or equivalent) takes
care of everything.  It's a big time and effort saver.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.18.9-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Mar 9 17:04:05 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.