install

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Apr 11 13:43:22 UTC 2015

I tried this on a whim sometime ago. I could not find it too, however, being partial to commandline, I went ahead and opened a terminal and used liveinst to bring up the graphical installer. You can try this and see if it works for you.

However, I gave up on playing with SoaS further because it was too difficult for me to figure out how to connect to a hidden network.

HTH,
Ranjan

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:27:56 +0200 Damjan Činkole <damjan.cinkole at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed FEDORA SOAS on USB key with Multiboot software,
> I cannot find an install link before or after boot as in other Linux distros.
> Where is it?
> Or is there any other easy way to install from USB?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damjan
> --

Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.