Firefox won't allow connection when site certificate is invalid

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sun Apr 12 20:30:11 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 23:17 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 20:09 +0000, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> > > Thanks, I was hopeful but it didn't work, even after restarting FF.
> >
> > I believe you want to set
> > services.sync.prefs.sync.security.OCSP.disable_button.managecrl to
> > true
> > in about:config.
>
> Thanks, but there is no such boolean. I only see:
>
> services.sync.prefs.sync.security.OCSP.enabled
> services.sync.prefs.sync.security.OCSP.require
>
> both of which are set to True.

Strange.  I have both those flags, also set to true, but I also have hte
one I mentioned.

There was a lot of discussion about this around when Firefox 33 was
released.  I had to change some setting to get past the issue, but I
can't find the post that solved my problem now. The one I suggested
looked like the best bet.

Sorry.

--
Matthew Saltzman