Firefox version 37.0.1 crashes on redhat.com

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Apr 12 22:59:11 UTC 2015

On 04/13/15 04:13, Ed Greshko wrote:

> You mean like it never crashes for me on F21 but it crashes for you on F14? That kind of evidence?

FWIW, I can't even get it to crash on F14.

Just installed F14 from the original DVD, downloaded the latest version of firefox from mozilla, did an "rpm -e firefox" to get rid of the Fedora supplied version and installed the downloaded version to /usr/local/bin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H9v1dYNcvpbE9IUUNic2tPUHc/view?usp=sharing