Firefox version 37.0.1 crashes on redhat.com

Ntlworld andy.paterson at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 14 17:35:46 UTC 2015

I simply use an expensive but fan-ridden cooler-master gaming pc  chassis - enabled me to install things like disk caddies etc - in fact the chassis is more important if you ask me than The motherboard since I have upgraded mine twice since getting the chassis and then I am about to install water-cooling

Sent from my iPhone