TeX hyphenation

Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus aradnix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:26:30 UTC 2015

Well this question seems to be off tiopic in Fedora, but you could ask
it in a better place such as http://tex.stackexchange.com/. Meanwhile
you must to know that you can use the packages babel either
polyglossia for hyphenate in another languages different from English.
And of course, you need to install all the packages needed for that. I
don't know how is in Fedora, but in Debian and derivations usually you
have a texlive-base minimal working installation that could be enough
for the most common uses, but if don't then you could add another sets
with more packages, although install texlive-full.

Even so, usually the version in the repositories aren't the newest and
then you can't get the latest versions and bug corrections. For avoid
all those problems I prefer get the latest version directly from the
CTAN. This summer will be TeXlive 2015 but I don't know if that could
be helpful for you.