FedUp F20 to F21 FAILED download

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:32:48 UTC 2015

On 04/17/2015 11:48 AM, jd1008 wrote:

> On 04/17/2015 10:35 AM, German Racca wrote:

>>> Do either
>>>
>>> fedup --clean
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> fedup --resetbootloader
>>>
>>> and then rerun
>>>
>>> fedup --network 21 --product=nonproduct
>>>
>> The firewall of the university was blocking the mirrors, now it is
>> working fine.
>>
>> Thanks anyway!
>>
>> German.
> Hi.
> I am running F21, but manpage does not show
> any paramater like --product=nonproduct
>
> I searched the manpage for the word product and did not find such a word.
>
> So, which version of fedup has the --product arg?
>
> Thanx
The only version of fedup that required the --product argument was the
upgrade from Fedora 20 to 21, since products didn't exist before 21. To
go from Fedora 21 to Fedora 22, you'll simply need to add the --network
and --22 arguments, since your product is already in /etc/os-release.

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large