F-22 beta -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 22 09:20:18 UTC 2015

On 04/22/15 04:54, g wrote:

> On 04/22/2015 03:13 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>> On 04/22/15 03:58, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>>> What is the URL to download Fedora 22 beta 64bit xfce live spin?
>>>
>>> Bob
>> .
>> Ok, I think I've finally found what I need.
> now that i have had my coffee, i can see you asked for 22 beta. :-(
>
> i now have my bookmarks tagged for "released" and "beta".

.

The last two days have been a panic. First I ruined the power on switch
with a dab of super glue I used to give it enough "feel" so I could find
it in the dark. A membrane switch and the glue ate through! I replaced
that and all was well until late yesterday the hard drive light came on
continuously after which it refused to accept commands and things went
downhill from there.

Presently F22 is updating so I've got what I need am on the road to
recovery. I think all I lost was yesterday's e-mail messages, the rest
should be backed up.

Bob

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box7  Fedora-21/64bit Linux/XFCE