Thunderbird filters -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 24 14:10:24 UTC 2015

I sortpop3mail into directories with Thunderbird which works well for
me. However when I unsubscribe from a list I often want to remove the
filter's directory is shown in the Inbox Menu at the top left. So I
right click on the directory and choose delete from the menu, it asks
for reassurance that I really mean delete it, I click on ok, the menu
closes and the directory is still there, delete does not delete it. The
list of directories grows longer with time and all I can do is rename
the directories with xx's so it sorts them to the bottom of the list!

This may be related to my saving the .thunderbird Mail file for years
mainly to keep the filters I have ... This is Thunderbird 31.5.0 in up
to date Fedora 21/22 and earlier.

Am I the only one seeing this? My efforts with Google have not been much
help.

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod