Thunderbird filters -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 24 15:05:16 UTC 2015

On 04/24/2015 10:41 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
>   I have Thunderbird 31.6 & Fedora 21 amd_x86
> I just removed a filter & deleted the folder, and it went away. the
> folder is in a sub-folder of my personal folders, NOT the inbox... if
> that matters.. I currrently have 253 filters for my gmail account...
>
> -- Paul Cartwright

Well with that many filters I assume you must keep copying them between
Fedora versions? So it should work for me.

I dunno, one day I will bite the bullet and start with a new set of
filters and saved mail. I probably have about fifty filters and sort
into less than a dozen items, most are to get rid of annoying stuff. The
mail file is getting too big anyway.

I  rsync -avu /home/bobg/.thunderbird/o111r0ba.default/Mail/* to an NFS
server which saves a copy and enables me to keep a second computer's
Thunderbird sync'd to it as well as providing most of the configuration
required for a new installation. I don't use Fedup ...

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
box10 Fedora-22/64bit Linux/XFCE