WiFi restoration

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:04:36 UTC 2015

On 04/23/2015 06:29 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> One room in my house is at the boundary of WiFi reception,
> and WiFi occasionally fails there.
> When this happens it is nearly always restored by re-booting.
> Re-starting NetworkManager never does the trick, however.
> Is there any other step I could take, short of re-booting?
> I'm running Fedora-21/KDE.

I'm about 10 feet directly across from an n wireless router. And what
you describe happens 2-3 times a day. Never on my wife's windows laptop.
BTW, I don't reboot, just disconnect and reconnect.

So it's not just wireless mojo, there's a bug somewhere, But given it's
intermittent nature, it'll be hard to find.

sean