SD card programing -

J.Witvliet at mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Wed Apr 29 21:18:42 UTC 2015

Just a thought,
I did some experimenting with thumbdrives and (mini/micro)-SDcards.
Most laptops do not recognize SD-drives as bootable media, but when you put them into a usb-adapter they work OK.

Also making a card bootable on one adapter, does not garantee
That it will be bootable in a different sort of (multi slot) usb-adapter....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone