LINUX is full of music: K3b identifies kernel images in /boot as audio files :-)

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Aug 1 11:43:28 UTC 2015

On 08/01/15 19:35, Joachim Backes wrote:
> Another point: clicking first on the "New Data Project" button,  and
> then dragging /boot/vmlinuz... to the Data project window, no error
> happens, and I can burn flawlessly. It seems that the direct drag/drop
> process selects the wrong  target action.

It seems to be a "where you drop it" issue.

If I start k3b but don't click on one of the 4 options in the lower window....but drop one of those files on the area showing "new data project" "new audio project" "copy medium" then everything is fine....

If I drop the file outside of that area, like on the color background, sometimes I see what you see.  Not 100% reproducible.

I guess it is annoying....  :-)

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere