This is what I was talking about

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Tue Aug 4 23:26:40 UTC 2015

On 08/04/2015 04:12 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 08/04/2015 04:08 PM, Dave Ihnat wrote:
>> Now, now.  We all make mistakes.
>
> How true, how true.  I just wish that more of us were willing to admit
> it when we do.

<tongue-in-cheek>
	I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
</tongue-in-cheek>
-  You know the old saying--any technology sufficiently advanced is  -
-               indistinguishable from a Perl script                 -
-                                 --Programming Perl, 2nd Edition    -