Mount USB drive at boot time in Fedora-22

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 15 17:55:32 UTC 2015

I would like my system to mount a USB hard drive at boot time, provided
it is connected to the system.  The drive is used for backup, and is
usually, but not always attached.  Fedora-21/KDE had an option to mount
the drive when KDE starts, which is almost as good, but this doesn't
seem to be available in Fedora-22.

Is there some standard method in the USB device manager, or wherever,
to do this; or do some control files have to be edited?  If control
files,which ones and how.

Thanks - jon