Problem connecting multiple cleints to NFS-server

Jouk Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Thu Aug 27 11:45:09 UTC 2015

Hi All

I'm running a nfs-server on a Fedora 22 system. When I mount a certain share
on one client all works fine. However if any other client tries to mount the
share also it fails. The only way to get the second client mount the share
is to close the connection on the first client end restart the nfs-server.
Once the second client has mounted the share the first client is not able to
connect anymore. ( until etc..)
The clients support only nfs3.

What did I miss in the configuration of the server?
The server is configured to use ports ip-ports 4000-4003 (can be viewed by
system-comfig-nfs)
Since one connection at each time can be made I do not suspect the firewall
or /etc/exports. The problem starts with multiple clients.
Any hint to solve this problem is welcome.

          Regards
	       Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
    (free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
     Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

               Touch not the cat bot a glove

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd