(fedora) Re: Problem connecting multiple cleints to NFS-server

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:55:04 UTC 2015

On 08/27/2015 11:19 PM, Jouk Jansen wrote:
> The client give me just a "mount fail" due to "data loss".

Can you post the log contents, rather than paraphrasing?

> Where do I find the logs on the server side? (it a Fedora 22 system)

As far as I know, "messages" still gets a copy of stuff sent to the
journal, so I'd still look there.  At least, I don't remember
specifically configuring my Fedora 22 system to do so.

Otherwise, maybe:
journalctl _SYSTEMD_UNIT=nfs-mountd.service

Or follow the entire journal while you mount the filesystem on the
second client:
journalctl -f