Moving Fedora 22 to RAID 0 - Trouble with initramfs

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:34:01 UTC 2015

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:09:15 +0200
Samuel Rakitničan wrote:

> Any thoughts why imsm RAID is not assembled in initramfs on boot?

I have no idea what the problem was, but I had the same
issue when I tried to move an existing f22 partition to
a raid (or maybe it was f20 or 21, I forget).

It started working after I booted off a live CD
and did a dnf update that installed a new kernel while
chrooted into the partition that previously wouldn't
boot.

I had previously tried doing "dracut --force" in the
chroot, but that didn't seem to fix things.