California not authenticating to google calendar after F-23 upgrade.

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Tue Dec 1 02:32:20 UTC 2015

Well, I discovered a kind of big issue with 23 after all ...

My google account dissipated from California.  When I try to add it, it
wont authenticate anymore and gives me a message about a resource on
Google's web site not being available anymore.  Unfortunately, the
screen wont let me copy and paste it.

I'm using the XFCE spin, but this worked perfectly fine in F-22.

The caldav calendar I have configured is fine.

Any ideas?

--
-- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
dwalker at doomd.net

"Those UNIX guys, they think weird!" -- John C. Dvorak