submitted RPMs and awaiting action?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:25:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:25:28 -0600, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

> My BZ account goes back in time -- I have been quite active in submitting and testing bug reports for almost ten years -- so  it has a different e-mail address (when more mailing lists plastered your e-mail address and name unfiltered). I don't quite understand why this should be an issue, and I note also that BZ makes the e-mail address widely available to everybody, therefore I was reluctant to change it. I will think about what to do.

???

How is that even relevant? Your real name in bugzilla is a separate field
in the preferences. You don't need to change the email address.

For your bugzilla account to work correctly with FAS, the email address
in bugzilla must be the same as in FAS. Or else your bugzilla account
doesn't receive privileges you gain via group membership in FAS.