encrypting /home partition post-install

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:42:10 UTC 2015

> I made a suggestion based on my own perception. Do you do something
> different?

No, I don't.  That's why I'm not supporting my argument with claims
about what the "average" user knows or wants.

> If you have data on the Fedora user community to support a
> contrary view then feel free to produce it, but I'd appreciate not
> being called names because you disagree with me.

I'm not calling you names.  I said that you made a dishonest argument,
but attacking an argument is not the same as attacking the person making
that argument.

It's clear that you don't understand LVM and you don't want to learn it,
and that's fine.  I'm not suggesting that you spend a lot of time on
it.  Just don't pretend that you represent the rest of the user base.
Your preferences are your own.