fedora-review tool: is this hung?

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri Dec 4 15:56:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been trying to run fedora-review on a simple bugzilla package review request and it appears to be hung:

$ fedora-review -b 1118885
INFO: Processing bugzilla bug: 1118885
INFO: Getting .spec and .srpm Urls from : 1118885
INFO:   --> SRPM url: https://jamesnz.fedorapeople.org/gsimplecal/gsimplecal-2.1-1.fc23.src.rpm
INFO:   --> Spec url: https://jamesnz.fedorapeople.org/gsimplecal/gsimplecal.spec
INFO: Using review directory: /home/maitra/1118885-gsimplecal
INFO: Downloading .spec and .srpm files
INFO: Downloading (Source0): https://github.com/dmedvinsky/gsimplecal/archive/v2.1.tar.gz
INFO: Running checks and generating report
INFO: Results and/or logs in: /home/maitra/1118885-gsimplecal/results
INFO: WARNING: Probably non-rawhide buildroot used. Rawhide should be used for most package reviews
INFO: Build completed
INFO: Installing built package(s)
INFO: Active plugins: Generic, Shell-api, C/C++

Is this okay: it has been over an hour, and I can not see why this should be so long. This is my first experience using fedora-review and so I am not aware what to expect.

FWIW, I am on a fast connection and a reasonably good machine (i7, etc).

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.