Bluetooth keyboards

Berend De Schouwer berend.de.schouwer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:54:04 UTC 2015

I currently have a problem where bluetooth keyboard pair, but don't
work.

Other bluetooth devices work.  USB keyboards work.

I've tried four different keyboards from four different manufacturers,
so I'm pretty sure it's a local problem.

I've tried different kernels with the same result.  So I think that
this is in bluez.

It used to work when F23 went live, so I assume it's a recent update
problem.

I've tried both X11 and Wayland to try and differentiate between
xinput/wayland events.  Both exhibit the problem.

The keyboards do pair, and they do need a passcode when pairing, and
entering that passcode does work, so the keyboards are working.

After pairing, they show up as connected.  They just do nothing.  No
HID input.

If anyone can help me tracking it (or even finding debug info), I'd
appreciate it.  I don't know where next to look.