MP4 video on F23

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Dec 9 12:17:35 UTC 2015

> On Wed, 2015-12-09 at 12:52 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 12/09/2015 12:29 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>>
>>> BTW, HandBrake was also failing with the same error, until an
>>> update
>>> last night fixed it. It no longer tries to load the library in
>>> question.
>>
>> HandBrake is neither available from rpmfusion nor fedora.
>
> True, it's from a specialized repo: handbrake.fr

I would be news to me, handbrake.fr is shipping fedora packages. Where
did you get this package from?

>> I.e. you have other repos in addition to these active and now likely
>> are facing compatiblity issues between them.
>
> I see no indication of that. Compatibility issues should show up when
> updating, but they don't. I run "dnf update" update every day.
>
>> That said, try "dnf distro-sync --refresh --best" and show use the
>> result. I would expect it to report conflicts.
>
> Tried that. No errors (apart from wanting to update xorg-x11-*, which
> currently I have blocked because of Nvidia issues).

Then I can't help you. As Michael wrote before, there is no
libvo-aacenc.so.0 anywhere in Fedora nor rpmfusion, nor does any of the
packages/program you claim are requiring this library, require this
library in Fedora/rpmfusion.

Ralf