Windows 10 virtio drivers?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:30:54 UTC 2015

On my fedora 22 box, I have a Windows 7 KVM with virtio
drivers for disk and network and qxl and spice for video.
It works really well, but of course it keeps badgering
me to upgrade to Windows 10.

Are there virtio drivers available for Windows 10 yet?
The page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Virtio_Drivers
still talks like Windows XP is likely to be running.

Is there a guide anywhere for how to get the Windows 10
update to actually install properly inside a KVM?
(I can find lots of pages describing how it doesn't
work :-).

Naturally whatever I wind up doing, I'll be saving
a copy of the disk image from Windows 7 so I can
easily revert back.