A reliable ocr program for Fedora

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 16 03:06:40 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 15 December 2015, jd1008 sent:
> Downloaded and tried tesseract and cuneiform, and both fail to
> work on any of the pdf images I have. These images are NOT encrypted
> as they are public documents like from the DMV, ... etc.

But are they good quality images?  OCR needs a reasonable resolution,
*and* clean character definition.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

Next time your service provider asks you to reboot your equipment, ask
them to reboot theirs, first.