rpmfusion updates-testing repos enabled in Fedora23

CS DBA cs_dba at consistentstate.com
Fri Dec 18 16:43:47 UTC 2015

Hi All

I recently did a fresh install on Fedora 23 on a laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad
X1 Carbon 3rd edition)

I followed up the install by installing the rpmfusion repos.
I simply ran the command from the rpmfusion site to enable
rpmfusion-free-updates and rpmfusion-nonfree-updates

However today I noticed that the rpmfusion-free-updates-testing and
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing repos are also enabled.  I thought the
testing repos were for packages still in testing mode, thus if I want a
more stable system they should be disabled.

Should I leave the testing repos enabled? Has the rpmfusion repos
changed such that I should  want this?

Thanks in advance