dnf system-upgrade fails with key verification

dwoody5654 dwoody5654 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:30:15 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 06:19 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/18/2015 04:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> You could use fedup to go from 20->21 and then dnf system-upgrade from
>> there.
>>

> Every time I've tried fedup on this box I've spent several days at a
> CLI cleaning things up just to get a GUI.
>

>> Or perhaps it would easier to just backup your data and do a clean F23
>> install and restore your data instead of upgrading all that way.
>
> No working DVD drive, can't boot off of USB.  Not an option.  And, as
> I have nVidia graphics, and F23 has trouble with them, I'd rather not
> right now.

You can do a netinstall. There needs to be one partition that is not
reformatted for this to work. A netinstall iso (installed on a
partition) is booted from grub and it it gets all the packages from a
mirror. I have been using this method since F19 and it works great. If
you create a kickstart file you can configure the install exactly the
way you want it.

David