Virtualbox -

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:27:39 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>
wrote:

> Fedora21 boots and runs as expected. the others boot and run with a text
> screen but startx reports "command not found" and a ping to other than
> localhost, reports network unreachable.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Bob

Bob,

What Virtualbox release are you using?. An updated Virtualbox has been
released (5.0.12) last Friday if I remember correctly, it contains fixes
for running the latest versions fo RHEL (7.2).

Maybe indirectly it will also help with CentOS.
I'm just shooting in the dark here as you didn't provide specifics about
your VBox version or Linux distros'  versions.

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell