alt + above_tab changes work-spaces, how to disable?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Dec 26 02:28:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

  With Fedora 23 using the "Power Alt+Tab" extension, <alt> + <~> and
<super> + <~> (~ == 'above_tab'), gnome cycles through the work spaces
instead of the other windows in the active application. This wasn't the
case in Fedora 22.

  Does anyone know how to disable the workspace cycling? I tried looking
in dconf-editor -> org > gnome > desktop > wm > keybindings without
luck. I am not sure how to look into how extensions work, and I realize
this might be an issue with the extension instead of gnome itself. If
that is the case, any pointer on how to look into extensions would be
much appreciated, too.

Thanks for any help! This is making me pull my hair out...

--
Digimer
access to education?