stop NetworkManager start network -> RTNETLINK answers: File exists

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Tue Dec 29 05:07:03 UTC 2015

On 12/29/15 11:14, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> NM requires a login to activate wlan0?

A login is not necessary.

When you configure the Wifi Connection all you need to do is go to the "General
configuration" tab for the connection and check the boxes "Automatically connect to this
network when it is available" and "All users may connect to this network".

That is the way I have it configured and I use NM and the network comes up on boot.

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from
computers altogether.