WiFi connected but no internet

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:28:43 UTC 2015

Good day, sorry you are have issues.

More details are needed before we can help.

Are other computers connecting?  If so, what network are they on?  Has this computer connected before?

Please open a command prompt and reply with the output from the following two commands:

ifconfig -a
netstat -rn

The above commands we give basic network information needed to troubleshoot further.