Cannot access my phone storage from fc22

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 30 03:58:10 UTC 2015

Allegedly, on or about 29 December 2015, jd1008 sent:
> Android is 4.4.2 (nothing newer is available for my phone.
> Developer option set. usb debugging enabled.
>
> yet, when I plug my phone to usb on laptop,
> laptop does not mount anything, nor does any icon
> appear on the panel as a result of plugging in.
> Also, the phone does not pop up a screen asking me
> to enable USB in data mode or any other mode.

Recently I've had a few hours playing with an Android tablet (hideous
Laser thing).  To get it talking with the computer over USB, I had to
fiddling around with its USB settings, I can't recall whether it was the
general tablet settings, or within its file browser.  Go exploring.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages