Ip route issues

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 3 07:06:18 UTC 2015

>> Duplicate IP Addresses somewhere in your network?

Jarmo Hurri:
> Might be the case. Can Windows handle this situation?

I'm not aware of any network thingummy that will nicely handle another
device using the same IP.  They're supposed to be unique on a network,
and I'd go as far as saying that I'm sure they absolutely need to be.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.17.8-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Fri Jan 9 00:01:03 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.